Website acceptable use Policy
The use of our site means that anybody accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Anyone may use our site only for lawful purposes. Nobody can use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or untrue, or has any unlawful or deceitful purpose or effect.
- For harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site
Suspension and Termination
Any failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach and may lead to the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
How we collect, use, protect or handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website?
What Personal Information do we collect from the person who visit our site?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we Collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or product
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions and we do not use Malware Scanning.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.